Growing Beautiful Annuals in Containers
If you think annuals are only for flowerbeds, you’re missing out. Wherever you grow annuals, they will reward you with beautiful colors, bright foliage, and soothing fragrances all season long. But when you plant them in containers, they provide even more benefits.
5 Reasons to Grow Annuals in Containers:
- You can experiment with different types of plant combinations.
- Get creative with what you plant them in.
- Can move containers around to the ideal location.
- It’s easy to do—even for beginners and kids!
- Perfect for those with limited gardening time or space.